BRM East Energy was established in 2021, as a company registered in the Republic of Moldova, with the Romanian Commodity Exchange as the main shareholder - the oldest private operator of centralized commodity trading markets in Romania.
On 14.03.2022, the National Agency for Energy Regulation of the Republic of Moldova approves the operation of BRM East Energy as the operator of the natural gas trading platform in the Republic of Moldova. One of our priorities is to maintain a permanent dialogue with market participants and to establish high quality standards by identifying and offering the most advanced trading products to members in the natural gas markets.
BRM East Energy is an important pawn in the implementation of innovative solutions in the field of natural gas, being the only exchange in the territory of the Republic of Moldova that operates according to the local law.
The main scope of BRM East Energy is increasing the energy security of the Republic of Moldova throughout capitalization of country's access to the European market norms by identifying the most efficient alternatives for natural has supplies.
The BRM East Energy (BRM EE) is the operator of the natural gas trading platform in the Republic of Moldova since 2022.
Our main and only shareholder is BRM (Romanian Exchange from Romania) that is the oldest private operator of centralized commodity trading markets in Romania with an activity of over 30 years.
We provide valuable advantages for Moldovan energy market as we are led by our main values:
- Transparency - as all the information related to energy markets operated by BRM EE is public
- Integrity - res[ect pf tje ethical norms established through internal regulations
- Efficiency - through flexibility and adaptation
- Competitiveness – by continuously improving the cost-benefit ratio of the services provided and permanent innovation of the stock exchange products
- Guarantee – operationalization of the bilateral guarantee services and mutual guarantee mechanisms and clearing functions.
The BRM EE aims to be a member of EBA for several reasons:
- The values of our company share the EBA vision of doing business;
- The product of BRM EE is indispensable for ensuring a transparent energy market, which is a priority for Moldova as a member of Energy Community Treaty and harmonization of national legislation according to EU energy sector Regulations;
- We can provide expertise in the domain of energy products trading – a new sector in Moldova that will rise the interest of business community;
- Business support, networking and establishment of a long term cooperation.