We are glad to announce the launching of the results of the PayWell Moldova 2021 Salary and Benefits Survey, which is a useful tool in developing competitive remuneration policies for your business.
This year, PayWell Survey gathered 74 organisations and 20,751 employees in 6 industry sectors (Banking, FMCG & Industry, IT, Telecom, Oil & Gas and Overall market), providing:
1) A detailed analysis of salary data, including:
- monthly remuneration;
- amount of fixed and variable bonuses;
- value of granted benefits.
2) Interactive dashboards, including:
- Category dashboard - showing salary data on 4 different variables (gender, generation, tenure and performance);
- Trends dashboard - showing a year on year trend of the salary data based on a constant sample (3 years in total).
3) Information on specific compensation and benefits policies:
- salary review, negotiation and increases (planned and performed);
- fixed and variable bonuses;
- benefits granted to employees: eligible staff category, cost and policy of using, etc.
4) Metrics describing human capital effectiveness related to financial impact and productivity (for example, termination and absence rate ).
The acquisition price depends on the options chosen and represents:
- Full report - EUR 2,600 (net of VAT);
- Sector report - EUR 1,600 (net of VAT);
- Interactive dashboards - EUR 300/per dashboard (net of VAT).
For more details regarding the PayWell Survey, please access its presentation and / or contact the PayWell team (the contact details are included in the presentation).