TERMS OF REFERENCE
Technical support services to develop informational videos in the framework of the
Project “Local Civil Society Contributes to Inclusive and Sustainable Economic Development in Moldova”
Starting January 2021, the “Local Civil Society Contributes to Inclusive and Sustainable Economic Development in Moldova” project has been launched. The initiative is funded by the European Union, under the grant agreement #2020/422-271 and co-funded by Sweden and is jointly implemented by East Europe Foundation, European Business Association and CONTACT Center.
The aim of the project is to empower vulnerable women and men to exploit sustainable economic opportunities, reap the benefits provided by the AA/DCFTA and to be better prepared to manage economic risks (such as Covid-19 pandemic) through active society engagement.
The project provides support to regional businesses through development of the policy analysis aimed to advance the access to opportunities offered by the AA/DCFTA and comprising concreate solutions on issues/legal provisions that significantly affect trade and entrepreneurial activity in Moldova. Also, within the project, regional SMEs will benefit from practical webinars on accessing EU markets, EU know-how and COVID issues.
EBA Moldova is seeking a company (legal entity) to technically assist the team in covering the logistics support in the development of informational videos (of a duration of 30 minutes each) within the project.
The selected Contractor shall provide full, prompt, accurate and expert technical support services, will put at disposal all relevant technical equipment and will ensure the overall organisation of high-quality informational videos.
By providing technical support we mean that the Contractor should provide the following:
- Provide all the event technical support specialists: Producer, Image Director, Operator etc.
- Provide all the technical equipment needed for the videos, using high quality equipment: cameras, lenses, washers, stands, production lights: nan lite 150, nan lite mix panel 150, SSD storage space and other necessary accessories.
- Ensure logistics and technical management.
- Overall video management: working with moderator/speakers/assistants/ coordination of technical services.
- Production and provision of visual materials: branded name tags and other identification symbols etc.
- Provide graphical design for the event key moments, including generic, lower thirds, waiting bumpers, etc.
- Purchase the copyrights and integrate additional multi-media and graphic elements (where necessary): background music, sound effects, special symbols and fonts and graphic design;
- Ensure the graphic design of the video (when necessary) archiving of the raw and edited video/audio files, etc.
- Ensure the post-production that includes editing, color correction, sound design etc.
3. SELECTION CRITERIA
- Experience of the legal entity in relevant fields;
- Financial offer for developing a video product of 30 minutes according to requirements specified in ToR;
4. APPLICATION PROCEDURE
To qualify the applicant, legal entity, should submit the following documents:
- Company profile reflecting the relevant experience of the applicant with at least 3 references;
- Technical proposal indicating the description of the work that will be conducted taking into consideration the specifications provided by the current ToR (max 1-2 pages);
- Financial offer: per video product (including all relevant costs) in EUR, by clearly mentioning the price with and without VAT.
5. DURATION OF ASSIGNMENT
The services will be provided in the period from March 2023 to May 2024.
The deadline for submissions is MARCH 15, 2023. The application should be sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com. All questions regarding this task shall be addressed in written to Ion Cebanu, Project Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted. Incomplete applications will not be considered.