On 28th of July, EBA in partnership with Ascendis organized the Webinar "Leading Hybrid Teams with Emotional Intelligence".
Among key topics that have been discussed:
- Major differences in working from home
- Leader - the main benchmark between the team and the organization
- 9 functional practices: organize; plan & prioritize; monitor.
- Good organizational practices in working from home.
- 15 practices from an emotional perspective: communicate, unites & animates the team, observes & treats, provides feedback & develops, motivates.
The main objectives of the Webinar were to identify 24 best practices in team leadership on the following topics:
- Organizing, planning, prioritizing and monitoring work in working from home;
- Communication, team motivation, observation and handling of challenges, feedback and team development.
Liuba Cuznetova, Knowledge Manager/ Consultant, Ascendis.
Mrs. Liuba, has:
- Over 10 years of experience in training and experiential learning programs plus business simulations delivery;
- Over 100 training sessions delivered, for over 20.000 people.
Event organized with the support of EFSE Entrepreneurship Academy within the EU4Business Initiative.