On November 9, EBA Moldova relaunched a series of practical trainings related to the accounting-fiscal field, entitled EBA Tax Academy.
The partner of the second edition is PwC Moldova and Romania.
The courses are aimed at representatives of Accounting Departments, and the content is to be practical-oriented.
The topic of the first session was: Current trends, related to business automation.
1. Anna Gisca - Tax Manager, PwC Moldova;
2. Stefan Suceveanu - Senior Tax Technology Manager, PwC Romania;
3. Anastasia Derevyankina - Senior Manager PwC Moldova;
4. Vicu Russu - Senior Tax Technology, PwC Romania;
5. Mădălina Trif - Senior Manager, Tax Technology Consultant PwC Romania.
This Academy is implemented with the financial support of the European Union and co-financed by Sweden through the East European Foundation.