Durng January 8 - 10th of February, EBA Moldova organized Module 7 of the "Resilience within financial institutions. AML Training Program", entitled "Risk appetite framework".
The program is organized in partnership with the National Bank of Moldova and supported by the European Fund for Southeast Europe (EFSE) within the EU4Business Moldova initiative and by PwC Moldova.
The speakers of these sessions were:
- Ludmila Costin, Senior Manager, Financial Crime and Forensics, PwC Romania
- Denisa Sava, Senior Consultant, Forensic and Financial Services, PwC Romania
Among the sub-topics addressed were:
- Implementing the appetite for compliance risk within large and complex organizations
- Defining roles and responsibilities: decision-making rights in the spectrum of risk takers, risk managers, risk oversight and risk control;
- Evolution and consolidation of compliance risk management.
This Academy is attended by over 40 representatives of Financial Institutions, Big Companies and Small Microcredit Companies, representatives of ASEM and USM teachers.
The purpose of the Program “Resilience within financial institutions. AML Training Program” is to improve the skills of CSB and compliance and the general level of expertise in the financial sector of both banks and non-bank credit organizations.
The program is structured in 8 modules and is led by trainers and experts with international and regional experience.