Launching the DCFTA II Project
BRIEFING on DCFTA II Project Implemented by the Chamber of Trade and Industry of Moldova and EBA Moldova
Funded by Swedish Government through IFC
On July 1st The Chamber of Trade and Industry of Moldova jointly with EBA Moldova have launched the DCFTA II Project focused on preparing and assisting the exporters of agro-products from the whole territory of the RM to export their goods onto the EU market. The project is funded by the Swedish Government through IFC (a branch of the World Bank) and is effective from July to December 2014.
The Project will cover the following activities:
1. Strengthen the sector committees of the Chamber of Trade and Industry and EBA aimed at improving the business climate by harmonizing the legal framework to make it more enabling for doing business
2. Prepare, assist and train the exporters of agro-products in such areas as :
- Negotiation techniques
- Distribution networks
- Contractual issues and financial matters
- Marketing and promotion techniques
- EU Market access issues and rules
- Packaging storing and transportation issues
- EU Market Standards
- Fito-sanitary requirements in the RM
- Export related procedures
3. As a result of the trainings the exporters will have the possibility to participate in a matchmaking event organized in Belgium and Netherlands, Romania and ( maybe ) Germany - tbc.
4. In the project 2 hotlines shall be operating to respond to the exporters questions and guide them in addressing and solving the issues they are facing with.
5. The exporters will have the opportunity to be provided with foreign consultancy support sharing the best worldwide expertise and practices.
Helpdesk: Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Chisinau, Stefan cel Mare, 151blv.
tel: 022 22-33-10, Dorin Rojnevschi